Frequently Asked Question
How to send bulk message to contacts from a file
Last Updated 3 years ago
The send "bulk message to contacts from file" option is used when messages are to be sent to contacts from a file on your device.
- To send bulk message with contacts from a file, go to send new messages
- Select bulk message to contacts from file
- Click on choose file to select the file containing the contacts to which message would be sent
- Check the remove duplicate box to remove repeated numbers
- Select your sender Id
- Choose your message type(Text or Flash)
- Type your message (NB: No more than 160 characters including space if you want to be charged 1 credit per message.)
- If messages are to be sent later, select ‘Schedule messages for later’ and set a date and time for delivery. Also, scheduled messages can be repeated. To do so, select ‘Repeat Message’, and choose the frequency, the date on which repeat ends as well as recurring day or month for repeat.
- Click on confirm
- Click on send message when you are sure all the information provided is accurate